Buy Unleashing Colter's Hell, Lost Cause, and Need To Know three of Amazon's top selling national park thrillers today!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Contest: Want to be a character in the next Grayson Cole thriller?

Ever wanted to be a character in a thriller?  Here's your chance. The Lost Cause manuscript, the follow up thriller to Unleashing Colter's Hell, is nearly complete. I'm in need of a limited number of proof readers to give the draft one final look over.

Those willing to review the novel for spelling, grammar, and plot holes will receive:
  1. written acknowledgement in the final version of Lost Cause;
  2. a signed copy of the thriller;
  3. and entry into a contest to be a character in Need to Know, the next Grayson Cole thriller.

All edits must be made using track changes in Microsoft word and are due September 28th, 2014.

If interested in entering the contest, please shoot me an email at seanwrites@yahoo.com


Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.

1 comment:

  1. RATZENFRATZ!!!
    Wish I'd spotted this chance earlier.
    I enjoy editing and proofing (work with a US publisher), but as I'm tied up checking NZ's voting returns in our election, I probably couldn't do it justice.

    Oh to H with the votes, I'll email for a shot at it!

    ReplyDelete