Buy Unleashing Colter's Hell, Lost Cause, and Need To Know three of Amazon's top selling national park thrillers today!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

TEDx TALK: Why Protect National Parks?

Sean Smith at the Spokane TEDx Conference 2014
On October 13, 2014 I had the honor of speaking at the Spokane TEDx conference.  I shared the stage with inspirational speakers from all over the region.  I focused on answering the question "Why Protect National Parks?" During this time of turmoil and uncertainty, are they relevant?  Can we afford them? Passing on an unimpaired national park system is a huge challenge, some may say its impossible. However,  future generations will judge us on the effort we make. 

The speech video can be found here.

After watching it I'd ask you to do three things.

First,  please "Like" the presentation!  A like button is found near the bottom of the video. As I understand it,  likes are part of the Ted rating system and an important part of how they make decisions on who to highlight.

Next, please share this video on your social media sites.  Sharing it will push up views, which I believe is another indicator TED uses when highlighting speeches.

Third, please check out my national park thrillers here.  They make great holiday gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment