Buy Unleashing Colter's Hell, Lost Cause, and Need To Know three of Amazon's top selling national park thrillers today!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Why I work to protect national parks!

Here's a short video I did a few years back which like my Ted Talk from last year, encapsulates why I work to protect national parks. 

Like many of you, I'm sure national parks are more than pretty place, or sites where history changing events took place. Why they resonate so much for so many people I believe is likely do to the fact that they are places where personal stories were written, places where memories were made. 

As I state in this video national parks are like the scrapbook of many of my fondest experiences. I'm sure its the same for many of you as well.

 
Sean Smith is a former Yellowstone Ranger, and an award winning conservationist, TEDx speaker, and author. He writes national park thrillers from his home in the shadow of Mount Rainier National Park. To learn more about his thrillers click here or follow him on twitter: @parkthrillers

No comments:

Post a Comment